- Vision System is designed for fast efficient operation at every stage from image capture to data output.
- The vision systems are specifically intended for seamless integration with PLCs, motion controllers and robotic control systems, applications in high-speed manufacturing machines of all types.
- A complete line-up of cameras for various applications.
- Powerful controllers for fast and precise inspection and measurement.
- Software for easy setting of various measurements.
- Summit has successfully integrated a wide range of sensor technologies that become cost effective applied measurement solutions.
- These technologies include gauging, width, length, diameter, thickness, vision inspection systems, consist of several components that are common to most systems. These components of machine vision systems typically include the following five elements:
The lighting system
The optical system or lens
The vision processing system
The communications system
- Machine vision systems can be comprised of discrete elements or may be integrated together into one unit such as a smart camera.
the use of machine vision to provide quality inspection.
Vision tracking system