Component Handling System
- Pallet Handling Conveyors:
- Pallet handling conveyors are systems designed to move and handle pallets as well as other heavy-duty loads along conveyor belts, chains, skate wheels, or rollers.
- These systems maximize floor space and minimize load handling by carefully moving large and heavy products safely and efficiently.
- Pallet handling conveyors have the strength and versatility to work efficiently in a wide variety of applications.
- Pallets can be passed though process cycle and its robustness isuseful for part handling in heaters, dryers, spraying stations.
- Pallets give us flexibility to start stop at various operating locations, inspection etc activities.
|Capacity||Up to 150 kg|
- A conveyor system is used as a standard piece of mechanical handling equipment to move goods, products, raw goods, and other materials.
- The painting type of conveyor contains specially designed attachments to carry the different types of part or part families.
- Chain based conveyors are the robust and durable.
|Carrier Design||As per the customer part|
- New industry demands for material handing provides urge of an innovative Automatic/Rail Guided Vehicle (AGV/RGV) systems.
- Summit is proving in this technology for flexible and advanced navigation systems and provides a reliable performance in automated material movement.
- Our designs can be utilised to for the cyclic transfer systems for higher productivity in efficient manner.
- Fast, flexible and easily installed for material transport.
- Efficient automatic controlled material flow
- Combination with various navigation
- Simplified layout with controlled distribution
- Frequent updates of vehicle position & short dead reckoning distances.
- Independent operation of vehicle by individual controller
- Minimize potential injuries for employee.
|Usage/Application||Handling raw materials, Automotive, Warehousing|
|Vehicle Path||Fixed, Variable|
|Guided System||Inertially Guided Systems, Wire Guided Systems, Rail guided|
|Capacity (Kg)||10-200 kg|
|Power Supply||AC, DC, motorised|
|Input Power||AC, DC, electrical|
- This machine series will dramatically boost productivity, while lowering production costs.
- Rotary Indexing Machine– Typically the most efficient way to get high production volumes and to produce parts at a high speed is to use a rotary or linear indexing machine. Whether it is a rotary indexing dial or a linear power and free conveyor,
- simultaneous actions on several parts the cycle time is reduced.
- We design and build a machine that allows you to assemble complex parts at a faster rate.
- We develop Indexing SPM (Linear or Rotary) as per customer’s process requirement.
- Our developed Indexing SPM (Linear or Rotary) can be-
- Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic.
- Have combinations of hydraulic pneumatic systems.
- Smart PLC controlled
- Semi-Automatic indexing machines are best suited for lower volume and/or oddly shaped assemblies where automatic parts feeders would not be cost effective. A semi-automatic machine can also be designed as a base machine for a fully automated assembly where product volume is expected to rise in the future.
- Fully automatic machines are best for higher volume products which would benefit from reduced labour costs. They are also a good option for assembly in line with moulding operations.
|Frame Doors and Covers||MS (powder Coated)|
|No. of Job Fixtures||24-30|
|No of spraying station||2 (pneumatically operated)|
|Control panel type||PLC with HMI, Variable Frequency drive|
|Hot air blowing system||3 (3kw each), temperature control, circulation fan|
|Cycle time||5-6 sec|
|Pressure feed tank||2 (9 liters each)|
|Exhaust canopy||Yes (no blower)|